Video & Data Transmission
BitFire Transport Network for Video & Data
BitFire is a full-service transport network provider, operating a
global-scale distributed systems network designed for live,
broadcast-quality video and data transport.
Reliable, easy to deploy, and supported by our 24/7 Network Operations Center, BitFire provides
top-tier transmission and production services.
The BitFire Transport Network leverages BitFire's own transport and recovery algorithms,
designed and developed in-house, for maximum efficacy and security.
- Global-scale distributed transport network
- 24/7 monitoring and broadcast engineering support
- Customer Portal to schedule your own transmission
- Best-in-class Firewall and NAT traversal
- Encrypted, frame-accurately synchronized, low-latency transmission for multi-camera remote production
- Web-based FireBridge live communication and monitoring platform enables fully distributed production
- AES-67 Comms integration
- Synchronized scoreboard data transport for sports
- PTZ camera control
- TSL and contact-closure tally transport
- Fully-integrated connectivity to other transport methods, including fiber, satellite, SRT, and RTMP
The natural evolution of satellite and fiber distribution, the BitFire Transport Network is a reliable
and easily deployed solution for live video transmission. BitFire’s Transport Network makes both occasional-use and
full-time transport more ubiquitously available and more cost-effective, while maintaining a level of service and engineering support
commensurate with traditional broadcast television transmission methods.
As both occasional-use and full-time transmission and distribution migrate from fiber and satellite to IP, BitFire’s
Transport Network provides a reliable solution, with 24/7 NOC monitoring and support, provided by broadcast television professionals.
Where and How
- BitFire Engines can send and receive multiple feeds simultaneously, are easily deployed,
and can be used on both public and private networks without the need for public IPs or inbound firewall rules
- BitFire’s Transport Network is built on a tactical combination of cloud and BitFire-owned datacenters, and is
intrinsically scalable for deployments of any size
- BitFire's web portal allows customers to monitor the status of their BitFire Engines and feeds,
and schedule transmission without calling the NOC
- BitFire Engines are easily deployed in the cloud as well as on-prem, allowing you to pick up and drop off
content at both terrestrial and cloud-based endpoints
BitFire Enterprise Custom Solutions
We love unique challenges! As an engineering-focused organization with experience in both production and transmission,
BitFire’s team of industry experts excels at designing
custom solutions for any environment.
From the research and development stage, to the final on-air product, BitFire can create and execute a solution
for any production and/or transmission need.
In-house development team
- Building from the backbone of the BitFire Transport network, our team can customize
our IP Transport technology to support your vision for the evolving production landscape.
Live Production Design and Implementation
- Fully customized hybrid and distributed production workflows
Graphics and Creative Integration
- Graphic package design
- Live data integration
- Multi-Destination Web Encoding
Custom Transmission Solutions
- Muti-modal connectivity between IP, Fiber, and Satellite to get any show on the air with ease
24/7 Network Operations Center
When you need support, we're here for you.
Call our NOC at 877-356-3232 any time, day or night. In seconds, you'll reach a qualified
broadcast television professional who can help you get things back on track.
BitFire's NOC team monitors every feed in the network. Our advanced telemetry predicts and
diagnoses issues, often before they occur.